Total Department is governed by the dean of faculty, whose work is based on a “Model Regulation №264 of the educational institution of higher professional education of the Russian Federation”, approved by the Government of the Russian Federation and the Charter of 05.04.2001 DGMU.
Management training of specialists in the pediatric department of exercise:
- Faculty Council
- Dean of the Faculty
List of departments belonging to the Faculty of Pediatrics:
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, dental, medical and preventive faculties.
- Internal diseases of pediatric and dental faculties.
- Children’s surgery
- Propaedeutics childhood diseases with the course of childhood infections
- Faculty and Hospital Pediatrics
- Surgical diseases of pediatric and dental faculties
The main specialty 31.05.02 – Pediatrics approved by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation – a draft order on 17.01.2014, the State Committee of the Russian Federation. Qualification of the graduate – the doctor – a pediatrician general practitioner. Normative term of training – six years, full-time training.
Training of doctors – pediatricians conducted in full compliance with the requirements of the educational standard of higher vocational education, approved by the Civil Code of the Russian Federation for Higher Education and the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation of 09.03.2000 All workers program faculty departments are aligned with state educational standards.